Doula Services Include:
- Interview & Tea: A time to talk & get to know each other
1-2 Prenatal Visits, where we will:
- Discuss Birth, Newborn & Postpartum Plans
- Discuss normal labor & draw on my experience as a childbirth educator. A great time to have all of your birth questions answered!
- Weekly conversations starting 1-month before due date
- Continuous labor support – the big day!
- Physical comfort measures (massage, position change suggestions, visualization techniques, breathing support, back labor relief)
- Emotional guidance for mother & partner
- Tea for momma & a bit of food for dad once baby is safely earth-side
1-2 Postpartum Visits, where we will:
- Reflect upon your birth experience. Let’s chat about how amazing you are!!
- Email & phone support throughout your birth journey
I’ve been active in the Bellingham birth community since 1999. I’ve supported the births of first time mamas, birthin’ again mamas, VBAC experiences, women experiencing back labor, epidurals, and cesarean births. I support fathers as well as mothers. I am a child
birth educator as well, and teach private birth and parent preparation classes. I’m familiar with and honor all types of birth preparation, including Hypnobirthing, Bradley, LaMaze, Birthing From Within, etc. I’ve taught and supported women in hospitals, birth centers, and homes. I love them all!
I am also a mother to two young daughters, and because of this, I only agree to take 1-2 doula clients per month. Often, women contact me well-ahead of their due date. If you are interested in doula services, please contact me sooner rather than later – I
tend to fill up!
Please contact me for more information:
Honoring the mother, Empowering the journey…